[metis-users] partitionning unstructured meshes into tube-like partitions

Joe Leslie-Hurd joe at gilith.com
Thu Nov 10 18:36:54 UTC 2016

Hi Stephen,

Unfortunately this email list is for users of the Metis theorem prover:

http://www.gilith.com/research/metis/

not the Metis graph partitioning program:

http://glaros.dtc.umn.edu/gkhome/metis/metis/overview

I suggest you ask your question on their support forum:

http://glaros.dtc.umn.edu/gkhome/forum