[metis-users] Metis

Joe Leslie-Hurd joe at gilith.com
Fri Jun 10 19:30:53 UTC 2016

Hi Jonathan,

[cc'ing the metis-users mailing list]

Unfortunately there isn't really a comprehensive document describing
the output of Metis. The website lists two example outputs, one for a
CNF problem and one for a FOF problem:

http://www.gilith.com/software/metis/example-cnf-proof.txt
http://www.gilith.com/software/metis/example-fof-proof.txt

The inference rules used by the cnf clauses in the output are
described in this document:

http://www.gilith.com/software/metis/logical-kernel.txt

I'd be happy to answer any further questions you have about the output
on the mailing list.