[metis-users] Changes in Metis 2.3 release 20150303

Joe Leslie-Hurd joe at gilith.com
Wed Mar 25 00:04:27 UTC 2015

Hi Andres,

The changelog describes the major changes between version numbers
(e.g., 2.2 to 2.3). However, for a given version number I tend to make
releases very frequently, after even trivial changes. In the case of
metis 2.3 (release 20150303) I believe it was simply the change in the
proof annotations from using a string type to a datatype, as described
in this email:

It is possible to keep track of every change in the project using git,
by cloning the development version of Metis as described on this page:

http://src.gilith.com/metis.html

In addition to this mechanism, I'll try to do a better job of
announcing releases on this mailing list if they embody any
non-trivial changes.