[opentheory-users] Error in 'make' for opentheory

Mario Carneiro di.gama at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 20:34:10 UTC 2014

Hm, it's a little better, but the last lines are

val main = fn: unit -> unit

and I think that the "main" function is created by the script as well, and
is also huge. There is no error message, it just quits after this. Or does
that mean it worked? (PS: Poly/ML needs to work on their error reporting.)

Mario